Aboriginal Birth Announcement/Birth Details/Wall Art/Nursery Print A3
Are you due to have your very own little Wiradjuri Warrior or Wiradjuri Princess? Are you looking for a unique gift for your next baby shower? This custom wall print will bring a little culture into your little cherub's nursery/bedroom and is the perfect way to capture all of the important details of their arrival!
Featuring your Aboriginal language group and other personalised details of your babys birth, this print is a MUST HAVE!
- This listing is for the PRINT ONLY.
- Any accessories in the pictures are for display.
- As each print is made to order, please allow up to 3 weeks for your items to be designed, printed and posted
- All prints are printed on high quality 300gsm white matte recycled card stock and will be posted in a mailing tube to prevent folds and creases in your special print.
- When entering your childs details into the box provided, PLEASE double check your spelling and dates as Little Black Duck Aus will not be held responsible for any wrongly spelt names or dates on your prints.
- You may select to add a frame for an additional cost in the drop down list.
- Frame Selection: White, Black and Natural.
Where is Little Black Duck Aus based?
LBD is based in Wagga Wagga, NSW.
If I don't live in Wagga can i still order LBD products?
Yes. LBD offers postage Australia-wide and internationally. If you live overseas please contact LBD via the Contact Us page for a shipping quote.
How do you ship your products to keep them safe?
I use a combination of bubble wrap, foam wrap, foam noodles and air packs to reduce movement, lowering the chances of breakages.
Can i purchase delivery insurance just in case my product breaks?
I have taken care of that for you. Insurance is included in the postage price.
My teapot/product was broken upon delivery, what do i do?
Please take a photo and get in contact with me as soon as possible. Items are shipped via Australia Post and is covered through insurance purchased from Australia Post. Once i receive notification, i will notify Australia Post and you will need to take the item to your nearest Australia Post store. They will then begin an investigation and determine if a refund will be provided.
I love your teapots, am i able to get my teapot customised?
Yes! LBD now offers custom AND personalised teapots! See the Custom Teapot listing in the shop.
Can i use your images?
All images on this website are the property of Little Black Duck Aus. I asks that you respect my intellectual property and ask for permission before using any images from this website. For image use, please contact LBD via the Contact Us page.
I would love to stock your prints/teapots in my shop/gallery- do you sell wholesale?
Yes. For all wholesale enquiries please contact LBD via the Contact Us page.
Little Black Duck provides two delivery options after i have completed your order:
Local delivery- For free delivery within Wagga Wagga select local delivery at checkout. I aim to deliver orders on Saturdays after the appropriate production time noted on each product.
Outside of Wagga Wagga? Postage is available Australia wide and internationally.
All packages are insured for breakages during transit and lost packages.