Wiradjuri Language Candle Collection
Introducing the newest candles to the Little Black Duck fam! The Wiradjuri Language Candle Collection! Get a look at these beauties!
I have paired some beautiful scents with a range of Wiradjuri words and have designed stunning labels that finish them off perfectly!
- Yuray (Sleep): a relaxing blend of lavender, eucalyptus and musk.
- Gamarra (Awaken): a blend of fresh coffee and vanilla bean. A delight for your senses.
- Girragirra (Happy): a smile-inducing blend of Ylang Ylang, Bergamot & Orange.
- Ngama (Mother): Sweet Pea and jasmine combines to make the most delightful and comforting fragrance.
- Yindyamarra (Respect): When we take care of Mother Earth, she takes care of us. This candle is a nod to Mother Earth with a combination of Blue Cypress, patchouli and jasmine.
- Gindaymanha (Fun): with a delectable blend of honeydew, passionfruit, raspberry and vanilla, this candle exudes F.U.N!
The finer details:
Approx 48 hour burn time
Presented in a white glass container with a lid to contain all that deliciousness!
Features illustration and label design by Little Black Duck Aus.